Over 70 Years Of Experience And Generations Of Success
Bailey & Bailey, LLC, began providing legal services in 1949. Since then, our practice and our reputation for excellent service have only grown. Each of our partners, starting with Lawrence R. Bailey Sr., has brought a renewed commitment to our community. Taking our lead from our current managing partner, Lamont R. Bailey, we strive to offer prompt legal services of the highest quality with compassion and concern for our clients.
Learn more about our team:
Embracing Challenges And Fighting For The Best Possible Results
Our firm features highly skilled litigators and negotiators. We bring a calm, vigorous and methodical approach to the law that emphasizes your case and optimizes your results. Our services include:
- Estate planning: We offer a wide range of services related to wills, trusts, powers of attorney and more to help you plan for the future and protect your loved ones.
- Probate and estate administration: When a loved one has passed, we can help you with matters involving will probate, intestacy, will contests, trust litigation and more.
- Real estate: We help individuals and businesses throughout our community with issues relating to residential and commercial real estate, refinancing, closings, zoning and more.
- Commercial litigation: Our litigation practice represents diverse businesses and individuals as defendants and plaintiffs in a wide variety of matters before federal and state courts and regulatory and administrative agencies. We have experience in torts and products liability, as well as general commercial litigation.
- Church/nonprofit law: Churches and not-for-profit organizations are not immune from the legal questions and procedures that businesses and families must resolve. They often need advice concerning corporate governance, employment, land use and property issues, tax exemption and liability issues.
- Construction law: We serve the construction community (including contractors, subcontractors, owners, architects and engineers). We handle cases involving nonpayment, additional services, default terminations, design defects, differing conditions, changes, delays and suspensions.
We know your case may seem complex, but we have the resources and ingenuity to serve your needs successfully.
Schedule A Consultation At No Cost
There is no real substitute for a legal team grounded in the community. As a part of our mission, our firm combines our experience across Queens, New York City and Long Island with our vast professional network to offer you access to top-tier experts across the region. We leverage this unique position to help our neighbors thrive in a wide range of legal areas. We believe the law should be a tool, and we work to bring in regional talent that best serves your needs. Contact our office at 718-489-9382 or reach out online to request your free telephone consultation.